Neighborhood Complaint Hearing

The City of Taylor Police Department offers civil mediation in cases when there are neighborhood disputes/disagreements that may not be criminal in nature. Frequently, the police officer taking your complaint will refer your case to the city prosecutor for a neighborhood complaint hearing. A resident can also request a neighborhood complaint hearing. A neighborhood complaint hearing form needs to be completed and turned into the Records Bureau.

Please view our Neighborhood Complaint Form (PDF).